The time has come to re-open our doors! We have begun re-gathering for worship services on Sunday mornings at 10:45. Our church family has been looking forward to meeting together again for many weeks now, but there are many who are still greatly concerned about the spread of covid-19. Prior to our first “Re-Gathering Service”, Bro. Aaron met with several church members who have a professional medical background to talk through our procedures in re-gathering for indoor worship.
Bro. Aaron stated in a letter to our church members, “I believe that God has been at work in the hearts of His people during this time of quarantine. I believe that, as we re-gather more and more of our church in the coming weeks, we will find that our fellowship is even sweeter and our hearts are even more receptive to what the Lord is speaking to us. Perhaps we will see that God has worked in our hearts to change some attitude, or to re-prioritize our obligations to better conform to His will. God promised that He would use all things, both good and bad, to bring about His good to them that love Him and are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).”
We hope to see many of you for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:45! Please continue to pray as we face ongoing challenges. We want the church to know that our leadership is doing all that we can to ensure that healthy people stay that way as we worship the Lord together. Join us in praying that the Lord’s blessings continue to be poured out on His church.
We are worshiping in the building Sunday mornings at 10:45!
Our procedures are as follows:
· At this time we will offer one service each Sunday
· Wednesday worship will continue to be online only for now (DVD’s available by mail)
· We will continue to live-stream on Facebook for those who cannot attend
· Sunday School, nursery, children’s church, and other kids activities are not available at this time
· We will maintain 6’ of space between worshipers, except within families
· Masks are strongly recommended and will be made available
· A greeter will meet you as you enter to ensure that you know what to do
· Hand sanitizer, masks, and offering plates are located by the doors
· Our restrooms are open, but the water fountains are unavailable
· When you exit the restroom, make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Use a clean paper towel to turn the doorknob as you leave
· Some pews are marked off and will not be used
· Side “wings” are reserved for people at higher risk for infection
· Please do not mingle in the hallways, but feel free to fellowship at a safe distance in the parking lot
· Please do not pass hymnals, bulletins, or other supplies to other people
· Please do not come if you have fever, cough, or shortness of breath